Bug Fixes In Fortnite Creative - v14.10
Gameplay Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Mutator Zone settings still applied after being teleported by a Class Selector.
- Fixed an issue where all players could appear at the same spawner when entering matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue that caused players not to rotate teams when both teams had a Max Init Players value.
- Fixed an issue where some UI elements could become unselectable with a controller while playing on PC.
- Fixed an issue where entering fly mode could propel the player vertically without any other input.
Weapons and Items Bug Fixes
- Shotgun and Missile Launcher button labels are no longer swapped on the Mech.
- FIxed an issue where players could not emote in the Mech.
Creative Tools and Phone Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue with long item names being cut off in multiple UI elements.
- Applied additional fixes for props not maintaining rotation when copied.
- Fixed an issue where multi-selecting grid-based objects and scaled objects reverted scaling changes.
Prefabs and Galleries Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue with multiple Fortilla Wall Galleries containing indestructible floors and walls by adding destructible versions to the same galleries.
- Fixed an issue with a squealing gas pump in the Fortilla Prop Gallery.
- Fixed an issue with a white phantom hose on a gas pump in the Fortilla Prop Gallery.
Devices Bug Fixes
- Clarified wording on Damage Volume customization settings.