Fortnite Save the World | v23.40 Homebase Status Report
The v23.40 update in Save the World brings the fourth and fifth weeks of Wargames! We’ve also updated the Collection Book to make it a bit easier to acquire Heroes and weapons.
Wargames Week 4: Hexed
Week 4 of Wargames begins Thursday, February 16, 2023. In this edition of Wargames, Commanders have been hit with a vicious curse that drains their Health. Cure this curse or prepare for the worst!
Wargames Week 5: Invasion
Wargames’ Week 5 begins Thursday, February 23, 2023. This is not a drill — Week 5 is an alien attack! UFOs will be unleashing laser blasts onto your base, so watch out.
Collection Book Update
We’ve adjusted the Collection Book to make it a bit easier to acquire Heroes and weapon schematics through research/recruitment:
- All Llama cardpack items other than Mythic Heroes can now be acquired with Flux.
- Mythic Heroes from Event Llamas still require a Hero Voucher.
- Items available in the Shop for Gold can be researched for Vouchers if they’re only available at Legendary/Mythic rarities, and with Flux otherwise.
- Items acquired from Quests can be researched for Vouchers if they’re only available at Legendary/Mythic rarities, and with Flux otherwise.
- Founder/Starter Pack items, Birthday Heroes, and Mythic Weapons should be the only items unavailable for research/recruitment.
In addition to the research/recruitment changes, we’ve also done a review to ensure source descriptions for each item are up to date, and made some minor organization/naming fixes.
Event and Weekly Store
Anti-Cuddle Sarah - February 14 at 7 PM ET
“I’m considered an expert in personal space” - Anti-Cuddle Sarah
Standard Perk: Rapid Charge
- Melee weapon eliminations grant 7.5 Energy
Commander Perk: Rapid Charge+
- Melee weapon eliminations grant 22.5 Energy
Dashing Hawk - February 21 at 7 PM ET
“I am as dashing as I am stunning.” - Dashing Hawk
Standard Perk: Absolutely Stunning
- Lefty and Righty shots have a 37.5% chance to stun the target for 2 seconds.
Commander Perk: Absolutely Stunning+
- Lefty and Righty shots have a 37.5% chance to stun the target for 2 seconds. Additionally, Lefty and Righty damage is increased by 100% against stunned targets.
Love Song - February 21 at 7 PM ET
This bow will leave the Husks lovestruck! When the Love Song is drawn past max charge, it will fire an arrow that leaves enemies stunned for 10 seconds. Lovestruck does not stun bosses or enemies that have already been hit with it.
A number of bug fixes were included in the v23.40 game update, including:
- Fixed a bug that caused the Third Rail to sometimes fire blank shots.
- Note: We believe we’ve resolved this issue, but if it is still occurring for you, please continue to report it.
- Fixed the following issues in the Autumn Foothills Biome:
- Floating Storm Chest
- Additional terrain fixes
- Made improvements to reduce hitching in Save the World on the PS4 and Xbox One consoles.
- Note: This is an ongoing process, so we plan to make further improvements in the future.