Fortnite Save the World | v23.50 Homebase Status Report
The v23.50 update in Save the World brings Weeks 6 and 7 of Wargames: Quantum Countdown and Shortcut! This update also brings back the Valor questline, rewarding the Hero Major Oswald upon completion.
Wargames Week 6: Quantum Countdown
Week 6 of Wargames begins Wednesday, March 1, 2023, at 7pm ET. A bomb is teleporting all throughout your base and the Husks will be trying their hardest to destroy it. This Wargames Challenge will require fast thinking and even faster moving Commanders.
Wargames Week 7: Shortcut
Wargames’ Week 7 begins Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 7pm ET. Teleporting Husks may be a-door-able, but their elements? Not so much. In Shortcut, Strange doors will appear near the enemy spawners. When Husks get near one of these doors, they’ll be teleported to one of the exit doors closer to your fort. Beware! Husks that travel through these doors gain elemental effects.
Starting Wednesday, March 7, 2023, at 7pm ET, complete the returning Valor questline to recruit Major Oswald to join your fight against the Horde:
- Standard Perk: Command Presence
- War Cry snares enemies within its range by 30% for its duration.
- Commander Perk: Command Presence+
- War Cry snares enemies within its range by 30% for its duration. Additionally, affected enemies take 25% increased weapon damage.
Event and Weekly Store
Fallen Love Ranger - March 1 at 7 PM ET
“Love hurts.” - Fallen Love Ranger
Standard Perk: Fuel for the Fallen
Eliminations restore 6 Energy over 3 seconds. Duration refreshed with additional eliminations.
Commander Perk: Fuel for the Fallen+
Eliminations restore 18 Energy over 3 seconds. Duration refreshed with additional eliminations.
Battle Hound Jonesy - March 7 at 7 PM ET
“ I have a bone to pick with The Storm.”- Battle Hound Jonesy
- Standard Perk: Rucksack
- Increases Frag Grenade maximum charges by 1.
- Commander Perk: Rucksack+
- Increases Frag Grenade maximum charges by 4.
A number of bug fixes were included in the v23.50 game update, including:
- Fixed an issue where the Fill/No Fill setting on the Map and Quests tabs could become out of sync.
- In-And-Outlander+ now correctly grants 2 charges, and has been buffed slightly.
- Using In-And-Outlander+ to eliminate 4 enemies in 10 seconds after using Phase Shift grants 2 charges of Phase Shift.
- Note that the support version of In-And-Outlander is unchanged. (Eliminating 6 enemies grants 1 charge.)
- Fixed an issue where the wrong prompt could be displayed when interacting with the Defender Post.