Fortnite Save the World | v24.10 Homebase Status Report
Commanders, the Mild Meadows Venture Season is coming to an end on April 5, 2023, at 8 PM ET! Make sure you complete all your Mild Meadows Quests, including the Blockbuster questline, before the Season ends. After the Mild Meadows Season ends during v24.10, v24.10 will kick off the Scurvy Shoals Venture Season! We’ll provide more details on the Scurvy Shoals Venture Season on April 5 at 10 AM ET.
Last Chance to Compete the Blockbuster Questline
With Homebase still shaken to its core by a meteorite, Loki is in charge while Ray investigates. Help Loki lead the crew in the Blockbuster questline. The Blockbuster questline’s rewards are two Heroes:
- The Mythic Soldier Carbide, whose Standard Perk Zip and Zap applies affliction dealing 13 base energy damage per second for three seconds.
- The Mythic Ninja Cloaked Star, whose Standard Perk Fan of Stars makes you able to throw all your Throwing Stars together in an arc, and adds an additional Throwing Star.
The Blockbuster questline is available until the end of the Mild Meadows Venture Season (April 5 at 8 PM ET).
Take Care of Business in the Cram Session!
Have goals you’re trying to reach? The Cram Session mini-event is still going! Level up and evolve your favorite items more quickly during the Cram Session:
- For the duration of the event, Mini-Boss Mission Alerts will drop additional XP, Evolution Material, RE-Perk, or Perk-UP rewards.
- Adding four series of Quests, each of which has ten stages that grant increasingly better one-time rewards upon completion. (Hero/Schematic/Survivor XP, Evolution Materials, PERK-UP!s, or Gold).
The Cram Session ends at the same time the Mild Meadows Venture Season ends (April 5 at 8 PM ET).
Event and Weekly Store
The Highland Warrior Wildcat - March 29 at 8 PM ET
“I have the high ground!” - Highland Warrior Wildcat
Standard Perk: Pull the Pin
Decreases Frag Grenade Energy Cost by 33%.
Commanders Perk: Pull the Pin+
Decreases Frag Grenade Energy Cost by 83%.
A number of bug fixes were included in the v24.10 game update, including:
- Fixed an issue that prevented some windows from being closed.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to experience hitching when joining a player that was already inside a zone.
- Fixed an issue where trap-vulnerable Mini-Bosses were not taking damage from traps.
- Continued to make improvements on the issue involving the Third Rail weapon firing blank shots.
- Fixed an issue for Deliver the Bomb missions that prevented the Tracks crafting schematic from appearing in the trap inventory.
- Fixed an issue that prompted players to install Save the World every time they launched Fortnite,even if they already had it installed.