Fortnite Save the World | v24.20 Homebase Status Report
The Scurvy Shoals Venture Season is in full swing! While you’re taking a break from living your pirate's dream or tackling Yarrr’s questline, visit the Event and Weekly Store over the next few weeks for a variety of spring-themed Heroes (and the Easter Egg Launcher!) making their return. Make sure to grab any you’ve missed out on!
Event and Weekly Store
Cottontail Eagle Eye - April 12 at 8 PM ET
“DON’T touch the eggs.” - Cottontail Eagle Eye
- Standard Perk: Un-Eggs-Pected Departure
- Phase Shift leaves 3 egg bombs, each dealing 18 base damage to nearby enemies.
- Commanders Perk: Un-Eggs-Pected Departure+
- Phase Shift leaves 3 eggs bombs, each dealing 55 base damage to nearby enemies.
Rabbit Raider Jonesy - April 12 at 8 PM ET
“It's okay, the mask doesn’t mess with my aim.” - Rabbit Raider Jonesy
- Standard Perk: Sure Shot
- Increases Sniper Critical Damage by 75%.
- Commanders Perk: Sure Shot+
- Increases Sniper Critical Damage by 225%.
Dashing Hare Ken - April 19 at 8 PM ET
“It’s time for these Husks to meet the Eggs-terminator.” - Dashing Hare Ken
Standard Perk: Eggs-termination
- Kunai Storm throws 3 egg bombs, each dealing 37 base damage to nearby enemies.
Commander Perk: Eggs-termination+
- Kunai Storm throws 3 egg bombs, each dealing 111 base damage to nearby enemies.
Easter Egg Launcher - April 19 at 8 PM ET
This colorful launcher lobs eggs that explode when the Husks contact!! Strategically place the eggs to create festive landmines. A maximum of six eggs can be active at a time.
Bunny Brawler Luna - April 26 at 8 PM ET
“Be sure to hop into the action” - Bunny Brawler Luna
- Standard Perk: Eggs-plosive Entrance
- Shockwave drops 3 egg bombs, each dealing 54 base damage to nearby enemies.
- Commander Perk: Eggs-plosive Entrance+
- Shockwave drops 3 egg bombs, each dealing 162 base damage to nearby enemies.
A number of bug fixes were included in the v24.20 game update, including:
- Changed the Phase Shift Forward+ Commander Perk so that instead of increasing the speed multiplier it extends the duration of the speed boost.
- The old speed multiplier was non-functional as it was set above the maximum run speed supported by the game.
- Fixed an issue where players would receive a generic Network Connection Lost message when loading into a Save the World mission without it installed.
- Fixed an issue where the audio wouldn’t play during videos before and after the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue where console players could not see duplicate perks on Defenders.
- Fixed an issue where the Hoverboard could appear invisible when players mounted it.
- Fixed an issue where the Riot Shield Husky would leave the shield in the world after being eliminated.