Save the World | Homebase Status Report 12.1.2021
Before we get started on this Status Report, there are a few things we want to take note of.
Word is it’s about to get pretty crazy over at the Battle Royale Island. Be sure to check out “The End” blog for more details.Recently, Commanders have gained the ability to earn Battle Pass XP for completing missions in Save the World! Each Season lasts specific amounts of time, some shorter (or longer) than others. This impacts the level of Battle Pass experience required to reach max level. Because of this, Commanders may see some adjustments to the Battle Pass XP earned in Save the World with each Season launch.
With that settled let’s jump right in, Homebase Status Report - Initiate !
“I HAVE BEEN UPGRADED" - Robo-Kevin
New Starter Pack - The Robo Kevin Pack
Homebase’s triangular technologist has made the ultimate upgrade to his favorite nifty gadget - himself! The Robo-Kevin pack arrives on December 5 at 10 AM ET.
The Robo-Kevin Pack brings a new Hero and Outfit, the Whirrr Backbling, the Power Pick Pickave, the Robo-Kevin Challenges and access to Save the World. These exclusive Save the World challenges will earn you 1,000 V-Bucks and 1,000 X-Ray Tickets.
The Cosmetic items of this Pack will be shared through Battle Royale, Save the World and Creative game modes. This new Pack series will have no impact on existing Founder daily login rewards or their V-Bucks earned, which is exclusive to early access Founders. These outfits may appear in the item shop in the future.
Coming December 4 (7 PM ET) - Black Knight Garridan Makes his Impactful return to the Event Store and the Merry Melee Frostnite Challenge calls for close combat
“Not your average knight in shining armor” - Black Knight Garridan
Black Knight Garridan
- Standard Perk: Knight’s Impact
- Increases Hardware Impact by 33%
- Commander Perk: Knight’s Impact+
- Increases Hardware Impact by 75%. Additionally, Goin' Constructor can trigger Kinetic Overload
- Team Perk: Kinetic Overdrive
- Kinetic Overload occurs an additional time.
The brutal winter cold has frozen up all of your ranged weapons making them no good here. That means it’s time to get up close and personal with your melee weapons! Overcome this challenge and you will be fittingly rewarded with the most festive melee weapon, the Tree of Light!
Frostnite Challenges Week 2: Merry Melee
Both joyful and powerful, this festive blade will chop down Husks and activate a stunning light every eight hits.
Tree of Light
Coming December 11 (7 PM ET) - The Ice Queen returns to her throne in the Event Store along with the Cocoa .45 Pistol, things get crowded in the New Wave Frostnite Challenge, and the Toys have rebelled in the Misfit Toys questline
“My way of ruling can be a little... cold” - Ice Queen
- Standard Perk: Cold to the Touch
- Increases damage against frozen enemies by 14%
- Commander Perk: Cold to the Touch+
- Increases damage against frozen enemies by 14%. Seismic Smash freezes enemies for 2.75 seconds.
Not even the Husk will be able to resist the holiday spirit thanks to this silenced pistol. The Cocoa .45 is capable of shooting projectiles that bounce off of walls and pass through enemies.
The horde is getting restless and the waves keep coming! The only way to advance is to eliminate the given number of Husk, but be warned, there’s snowhere to hide. Making it through this packed edition of Frostnite will reward you with the coolest festive Hero, Jingle Jess.
Frostnite Challenges Week 3: New Wave Holiday
“Just tell me where the presents are.” - Jingle Jess
- Standard Perk: Bear With Me
- Increases T.E.D.D.Y duration by 4 seconds.
- Commander Perk: Bear With Me+
- Increases T.E.D.D.Y duration by 12 seconds.
They are baaaad toys! Jilly Teacup’s recent identity crisis has led to the biggest (and only) toy rebellion in Homebase’s history. Help Ray and the Crew quell the Toy rebellion and you will unlock the life sized automated tea party pal herself, Jilly Teacup.
“Show ‘em how we tea party” - Jilly Teacup
- Standard Perk: Under Warranty
- T.E.D.D.Y has 100% Crit Chance against new targets and has a 5% chance to Malfunction. During Malfunction T.E.D.D.Y finds a new target after every shot.
- Commander Perk: Under Warranty+
- T.E.D.D.Y has 100% Crit Chance against new targets and has a 5% chance to Malfunction. During Malfunction T.E.D.D.Y finds a new target after every shot and Zaps a nearby enemy for 51 base energy damage. Zapped targets deal 51 base energy damage to surrounding enemies.
- Team Perk: Happy Holidays
- Reduce your Ability cooldowns by 40%. Stacks independently from other cooldown reduction perks. REQUIRES: 2 Heroes with 2 or more stars.
Stay frosty Commanders!