It’s time to kickoff a #FortniteBlockParty! The most exciting and imaginative islands built in Creative will be featured on the “The Block” in the Battle Royale map. Can you create something that will inspire the world? Will you become Fortnite Famous?
The Block Submission GuidelinesTo kick things off, we’re going to provide a few guidelines to make the submission process smooth. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 25x25 tile area on a flat section of your island. It’s very important that your creations can fit nicely on The Block.
- Originality matters. Create something new, don’t copy other people’s ideas.
- Try to keep your ‘Memory Used’ less than 50,000. Efficiency is just as important as creativity!
- There’s no height requirement, but please try to scale your creations to be a similar to other POIs in the Battle Royale map.
- You can use any component available.
- Chests, floor loot and vehicle spawns will be determined by Epic. No need to include these.
That’s it! Other than the above requirements, any creation that respects our Creative code of conduct is fair game. We encourage you to share your creations with your friends and on social media using the #FortniteBlockParty.
We’ll be looking closely at social for candidates and will pick our favorites to be featured on The Block.
If you’re featured on The Block, you’ll be highlighted on the Fortnite social channels and will get an in-game shoutout.
The Block is a new feature that will improve and evolve over time. Please report any technical issues you run into and we’ll get them fixed.
The Block Party begins now… start building!