The Fortnite No Sweat Summer Creator Callout
The weather is heating up for many of us, and it’s that time of year again to get outdoors and bask in the sun! Fishing, camping, picnics, trips to the beach, or relaxing poolside – summer is here!
Creators, along with the new Fortnite Season comes No Sweat Summer, and this is where you come in! Show us your best summer-themed island and if it meets the guidelines and criteria below, you could see it featured in Discover.
No-Sweat Summer means chill, relaxed fun summer vibes - think water parks, fishing contests, camping, and adventures, not high-intensity combat.
Island Design Guidelines
- New player-friendly
- Game modes that utilize newly released devices
- Think about leveraging devices released in the last year (e.g. Water Device, Prop Manipulator, Surf Boards, etc).
- Thoughtful level design
- We’d love to see levels that use sliding, sprinting, and mantling.
- Unique content and design
- Only one island per creator will be accepted.
- Make sure your island is on theme.
- Make sure your island follows the summer No Sweat theme e.g. Platformers, Deathruns, Racing, Prop Hunt, Social Deduction, etc. No combat islands.
- We’re looking for high-quality experiences.
- Fully functional islands that use devices well, set effective boundaries, and are highly polished make for a better player experience and they make your island more likely to be featured.
- Prioritize innovation and the use of newer devices.
- Boundary pushing and never-before-seen designs will certainly grab our attention.
- Each submission requires a video overview.
- Submission videos must show a fly-through of the entire island as well as one round of gameplay.
- Submissions must be new Islands.
- Any island considered for featuring must be a brand new creation published during the callout period.
- Promotional trailers are encouraged.
- Including a captivating promotional trailer for your island is not required but highly encouraged. Submission overview videos are, however, required.